Friday, November 7, 2008

I haven't been able to talk very well since Monday. Laryngitis, strep throat, bronchitis, who knows - all I know is that I'm sick of it. Luckily, I haven't felt nearly as bad as I've sounded. Not that I've felt great, but I was still functioning. I asked someone to work for me on Thursday and she said "If it was any other day I would!" So I asked her to work Friday. And she said "If it was any other day I would!!" I don't think she knows what that means. Oh well, I am better now, I just sound like a man instead of a sweaky teenage boy going through puberty.

My friends whose father died last week seems to be doing ok. I am trying to be a good listener, I've been told that is probably what she needs the most.

My birthday is coming up in a little over a week. I have asked Chad for a treadmill, which is more than we would normally spend on birthday presents, but I reallyreally want it. Actually, what I reallyreally want is a new Coach bag, but that would be twice as expensive as a treadmill and it wouldn't make me any skinnier. So I'm sticking with the treadmill.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hope you can talk better today.

Anonymous said...

I want a sweaky teenage voice!

Love, MUM