Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today

-I was so tired when I woke up that I kept peeking out of the shower to look out the window and make sure the sun was coming up because it felt like the middle of the night.
-Going to the Royal's game tonight - Chad gets mad when I sleep at the games, but tonight I might not be able to help it!
-"Grandma's Feather Bed" by John Denver is on the radio right now - I know two of my readers know the song and I wouldn't be surprised if John does too - it's a good one!
-Fell asleep on the couch during my lunch break - only for about 10 minutes, but maybe it will help me get through the afternoon.
-I just scheduled a time for a potential employee to come in for an interview. I will have a good attitude about it and I won't dislike her before she even starts. I won't!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Who knows - she might be great! I'm sorry you're so tired - Josh doesn't like it that I sleep thru ballgames either but there so gosh-darn BORING! And I have not heard that song in FOREVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

If that song didn't get you pumped up, there is no hope for you at the game!

I hope the interviewee is PERFECT for the job!

MUM

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I know the song too and it is a oldie but a goodie. So I am anxious to hear if you made it through the game without snoozing. I think I would fall asleep too.

I hope the new applicant is FABULOUS and perfect for the job.

:-)Brenda

Anonymous said...

I don't know that song. Please sing it next time I see you.

Anonymous said...

Did you sing it for John?

MUM