Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm not having a good day

I smell like cat pee, thanks to Todd and his smelly feet. I was late to work, so now my whole morning feels weird. The boss's/bosses/boss' son has been sneaking up and scaring me an average of 6.8 times a day for the past week and the next time he does it I just might have to rip his head off, boss's/bosses/boss' son or not! (I've never been good with apostrophe placement, are any of the ones I used right?) My shoulder hurts, probably due to all the scaring.



Do any of my readers watch "So You Think You Can Dance?" I loved Katee and Twitch's routine to "Mercy," it was so good! I'm not a huge fan of Will, but I really loved his solo. I think it will be Mark and Comfort leaving this week - I won't be sad to see Comfort go. (Again). I have liked Mark from the beginning, ever since his solo to "Bohemian Rhapsody" but I will admit he isn't as good as the other guys.



We went to the Royal's game tuesday night - it started raining pretty hard, so we sat and watched the rain for a while, and he finally said we could leave. It was crazy, we have never left a game early before! Then Chad went to yesterday's game and we are going again on Sunday - I'm really not looking forward to Sunday's game, it is going to be so hot!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like it's time to try the rx food again for Todd. Why don't you "accidentally" smack or whack the son next time he scares you? Couple of those and he'd leave you alone I bet. Heaven knows you whacked me enough as kids when I scared you. Do you remember the time you scared me so bad I screamed, which scared you so bad it made you cry and I'M the one who got in trouble for making you cry? Dad couldn't stop laughing...

KT said...

Haha, yes, I totally remember that!

Anonymous said...

I love So You Think You Can Dance!!! We watch all of the time. I love Josh. He is just so gosh darn sweet! I hope Comfort goes, again. I do agree in saying that I think Mark is the weakest one of the guys. Twitch is amazing too but I have just liked Josh since auditions! Can't wait to see it tonight.

By the way, scare the kid just once really good and see if that puts an end to it.

:-)Brenda