Monday, July 21, 2008

Like: Blogging
Dislike: Not having anything to blog about
Dislike: Nickels. And it is getting worse - I dread counting the cash drawer at night because I know I'm going to have to count a bunch of nickels. Weird, huh?
Like: Google Reader - I don't know what I ever did without it - any other fans out there?
Dislike: Callouses on my hands - I'm not a hard worker, the only thing I do with my hands is type - so what is with the callouses?
Like: Having a Walmart so close to home! I believe I'll be making a Walmart run on my lunch hour.
Dislike: Clients who think that complaining about prices to me is going to make a difference in their bill.
Dislike: Clients who don't shower.
Dislike: Clients who think scraping their dogs teeth with a pocket knife is a good idea.
Dislike: Clients.
Like: My pink Garmin hoodie - it is keeping me warm in this meat locker we call work.
Like: "Simply Lemonade" lemonade - it tastes really good, but unfortunately, one serving has as many calories as a can of Dr. Pepper.
Dislike: Clients who don't shower. (He was here a long time, I had to put it twice).
Like: Brad Paisley - I'm excited to go to his concert on August 1st!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ugh - yes those who don't shower should be hosed down in the parking lot - after all ya'll have heat advisories right? He'll probably thank you. Then you can scrape his teeth b/c I'm sure if he hasn't showered then he probably hasn't brushed in awhile either!