Thursday, May 8, 2008

Countdown

from http://www.thedailymeme.com/


Ten movies you’d watch over and over: America's Sweethearts. Napoleon Dynamite. Armageddon. Charlie's Angels 2. The Shawshank Redemption. Chicago. The Princess Bride. Maverick. The Three Amigos. My wedding video.
Nine people you enjoy the company of: Chad, Mandy, Mom, Dad, Josh 1, Josh 2, Kim, John, Brenda. Whew, good thing only 9 people read this blog! :-)
Eight things you’re wearing: "Stray's Anatomy" scrub top, jeans, white long sleeved tee, 2 socks, 2 new shoes, unmentionables.
Seven things on your mind: What is for lunch? You want me to work late? I'll SHOW you working late!! My shoulder hurts. Did I feed the cats? I love my jeans. I can't believe I got ready so fast this morning!
Six objects you touch every day: Toothbrush. Laptop. Blanky. A Dr. Pepper can. Cell Phone. Hair Brush.
Five things you do everyday: Pet the cats. Straighten my hair. Pop my shoulder. Brush my teeth. Think about eating Chipotle.
Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without: Sister Hazel. Aerosmith. The Killers. My Chemical Romance.
Three of your favorite songs of the moment: Teenagers. All These Things That I've Done. Change Your Mind.
Two people who have influenced your life the most: Mom and Dad
One person who has been nice to you today: Mandy. Yep, she is the only one. It has been a crappy day!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Well geez it's a good thing I emailed you. Val was VERY much enthralled w/ the Mario Cart Wii game -- obviously a good choice to take w/ me to IA.