Monday, May 12, 2008

Survivor

I don't think anyone who reads this blog watches Survivor, but I've just got to talk about it anyway. OHMYGOODNESS! I can't believe Parvati won. I just can't believe it. I was rooting for Amanda from the very beginning! But she got to fall in love with Ozzy and I think she gets $100,000, so it wasn't a complete loss. Parvati so did not deserve to win. And what was up with Natalie's Tribal Council question!? That was so random and inappropriate!

Other than Amanda losing, I had a pretty good weekend. Worked, slept, went to the Royal's game where I ate two Gates BBQ sandwiches and got a sunburn on one side of my face. Yes, I do look like an idiot. I woke up with a headache today and it has been getting worse all day, so I think I might try to get out of here early today. Like right now.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Why don't you post a picture of you looking like an idiot?

Mandy said...

Lol, I'm sorry your head hurts and it might be due to the sunburn ya know. Sunblock is a good thing ya know.