Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Overheard at the Animal Hospital

Old Man: "My dog has a lot of plaque on her teeth. I have been scraping it off with a pocketknife, do you think she still needs a teeth cleaning? One of her teeth looks infected, she doesn't seem to like it when I scrape at that one, do you think it hurts her? I have been brushing them with my toothpaste, she really likes it!"
Me: "....." (silence, because I have fallen out of my chair and passed out on the floor).

Man in Denial: "My dogs don't weigh that much, your scale is wrong."
Me: "That's what I always say about it too, but unfortunately, it's right."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe we could hold the first guy down while we scrape his teeth with a pocket knife. Hello Retard!!!!

Brenda :-)

Mandy said...

Lol - I hate scales like that!! :-) That poor dog! I agree w/ Brenda, he's a retard!!!!