Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday Night

Last night we went to a friend's house for dinner and played a little Guitar Hero. I had never played before, so I had no clue what I was doing, but after the first song I seemed to get the hang of it, and it was a lot of fun! There is a Wii version that we could get, but I'm sure it would just end up like all our other games - just sitting there, not being played.

Plans for the day include Church, Chipotle, laundry, cleaning up the house and maybe painting my nails. Going to Church and Chipotle have already been accomplished. We have the movie "Martian Child" from Netflix, so we'll probably watch that too. Chad seems particularly irritated by me today, maybe a cleaner house will help with that. So I better quit talking about it and start cleaning!

No comments: