Monday, November 8, 2010

You know what I am not good at?  Coming up with post titles.


Prompt:  Tell us about five things you want to do before you die.

1.  Go skydiving again.  Now that I know how awesome and terrifying it is, I think it would be even more fun the second time.

2.  Live somewhere that is not the midwest.  Not forever, but long enough to get to know the area and to miss home.

3.  Be a more consistent house cleaner.  And not consistently bad, like I am now.  I need to learn how to clean a little bit everyday instead of letting it get so bad and then having to do it all at once.

4.  Take a pilates class and hopefully gain some flexibility.  I have a pain in my shoulder that is not normal and I think that stretching and all that crap would probably help.

5.  Host a holiday at my house.  I don't think I am qualified to do that until I have kids.  Plus no one wants to drive to Kansas for a holiday, especially when we are not providing a baby for entertainment.  So this one might not happen.

No comments: