Sunday, November 7, 2010

So much for blogging every day in November.

The weekend is almost over.  It was a pretty good one.  I worked on Saturday morning and it was crazy busy yet went smoothly which I always like.

Church this morning, then lunch at Cilantro, which I read was better than Chipotle, but so was not.  Next Sunday is my birthday lunch.  It is getting harder and harder to celebrate my birthday without aging every year.

Prompt for today:  What toy from your childhood do you still have in your possession?

The first thing that comes to mind is Paddington the teddy bear.  I'm sure I have other things, but I know that either Mandy or I will have that ratty old bear forever.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ha - you'd better believe it! If you ever were tired of him (cough, yeah right, cough) then I would take him in a heart beat!