Saturday, June 19, 2010

What's your greatest fear?

The people that I love dying.  I think I have an unhealthy fear of it.  I can't imagine anything worse.  Please God, take me before you take anyone I love, because there is no way I will be able to handle it.

This was too depressing, so let's do another.

If you could take a train journey through any part of the world, where would you go?

I'll be honest, I don't love trains.  One time I took the train from KC to St. Charles to see Chad while he was there for a summer job.  It was horrible.

But, if I had to say...I guess I would say Ireland.  Beautiful country.  Very green.  I guess I will never know for sure because I would never ever survive the plane trip there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But that's one of the main things that makes heaven so GREAT, it's only a temporary separation.....MUM

p.s., let's go to Ireland together!