Friday, March 19, 2010

Love

Well, as many of you know, I am married and have been for almost four years. But lately, I've been feeling a little unfulfilled. Like I need another person in my life. Not a replacement for Chad, just an addition.

Today, I found him. His name is Andrew and he is four years old. We went to lunch together (with his mom and sister) and he colored me a picture and then we held hands as we crossed the street.

After lunch he told his mom that he loves me and he thinks I am nice. Now he is my boyfriend. I can't understand a lot of what he is saying, but he doesn't seem to mind. He even let me play with his Nintendo DS. And by that, I mean he offered to let me play, and then let me watch him play.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

And here I thot Andrew was going to be another cat....

Anonymous said...

What does Chad think about this? Sounds like some very steep competition for him.....

Love, MUM

SB said...

That's so adorable! Sounds just like my baby cousin Bailey. She has a Nintendo DS and she always let's me "play with her" which in all reality I just sit next to her and watch :)

Dan R. said...

Baby time! You know that the Jacobs aren't going to be far behind (maybe, I dunno, just speculation on my part). Hmm... but you'll never think that your own kids are that cute (after they're 18 months old).

Seriously, that's awesome. Sounds like Chad does have some trouble brewing.