Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday

It is Monday morning and I am going to write a quick post before work. I can't decide if I will take Camry to work with me or not - he has been vomiting like a crazy cat, I think I will shoot an x-ray and see if something is in there.
Tomorrow I am not going to work and am going to my parent's house instead. Then mom and Mandy and I will drive to West Burlington, IA for my Aunt's visitation and funeral and then come home on Wednesday.

We went to the Royal's game yesterday - I almost died from heat stroke, but no sunburn! A cute little boy in a white seersucker suit played the National anthem on a trumpet - he was pretty good! And the Royal's lost.

Ok, I am going to go find Camry and get to work. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, see anything interesting in Camry?

MUM

p.s. why can't I see the funny movie???? whine, whine!