Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My life has turned upside down

for the following reasons:
1. My hair is being worn curly. You know me, I prefer the straight. But it is naturally curly, why have I been fighting it so long?
2. My beautiful red bug is in very poor health and must be replaced with a new car. I had my heart set on another beautiful red bug, in hopes of smoothing the transition between cars, but then I test drove a mini cooper. And my heart was lost. Hopefully the mini comes to live at my house tonight. Pics to follow.
3. I am working on a Wednesday because I am going on vacation on Friday! My flight to Buffalo, NY leaves at 6am. Mandy will pick me up and play tour guide until I come home next Tuesday evening. Pics to follow.
4. I got a new phone. My last phone was very small. This phone is very big. Pics to follow.
5. Did I mention my hair is curly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing the pics of the new car, phone and curly hair!!!!!

:-)Brenda

Mandy said...

How did I miss the fact that your flight leaves at 6?!?! You're going to need a NAP!