Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh, hi!  What's up?  So you've come to my blog in hopes of getting an update on my life?  Well here it is.  
Work, work, a little bit of work, some work with a little work added in, just for fun.  And sometimes I work.  
I am completely over-run with animals that need homes.  
I look like I'm a cutter, thanks to all the kittens at the shelter.
I have a suspicious bruise on my finger, no idea how it happened, but it is pretty ugly.
I hurt my shoulder today when I stood up into a piece of metel.  It hurts pretty good.
This job appears to be a hazard to my health.
My dad came out on Monday and took me to lunch.  It was so busy when I got back that I felt guilty for leaving in the first place.  But what am I supposed to do, never take a lunch, just in case it gets busy?
I got to drive dad's new truck - it is sweet, 2009 Ford 150, and blue!
Today was the first day back for my boss after his accident.  
On Monday I will have more/different kennel workers in the morning, that will help with a lot of the issues we are having.  
I have had some clients complaining about my new girl's attitude.  But I've also been lectured by my boss to "be nicer" and "not micro-manage" so part of me feels like her attitude isn't really my problem.  And the fact she wears jeans, t-shirts and flip-flops to work isn't my problem either. It's nice to have a problem that isn't my responsibility.  
If everything goes as planned I will be visiting my sister in NY in less than a month.  I love having something to look forward to.
So that's what is going on with me. 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY -- a new blog entry! You definitely need something else to do besides work. Why on earth are you damaging yourself so badly?? Mylanta - be more careful! Or as my annoying husband ALWAYS says "What'd you do that for?" -- like I didn't hear that enough growing up? Grrrr....