Monday, March 23, 2009

No, I'm not quitting my blog.

My life is just a little bit uninteresting lately.

I hired a full-time receptionist a couple of weeks ago. She is doing fine, I haven't had to work late since she started, and that was kind of the point in hiring her, so I'm happy.

A dog and a cat were adopted last Friday, it was a great day! I expect to hear from Petsmart sometime this week - The entire process has taken much longer than I anticipated, but we are almost to the point of actually taking some cats to the store and getting them settled. Hopefully they will be more visible there and find homes faster.

It is crazy windy here today. Rain is on the way.

I will leave you with Tater & Tot. They need homes!








1 comment:

Mandy said...

IWANTTHEMBOTHRIGHTNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to quit looking at your kitties, makes it very hard to not talk about them, and that's a bad thing....