Friday, February 20, 2009

Ohmygosh, its it bedtime yet?  It is only 6:15 here - the boys are playing MarioKart, I'm just trying to stay awake.  I am super thirsty, but the water here tastes really bad, so I am rationing the 8 ounces of water I have left from a bottle.  I'm so going to get dehydrated.  

I only fell twice this morning and it took me till the very end of the morning to do it.  The first time I literally tackled both Josh and a complete stranger at the same time.  Sorry Josh.  The stranger was on a snowboard and didn't seem to know what she was doing and then Josh turned toward her a little bit, so I just took both of them down.  I think that is the first time I've ever fallen because of someone else.  Oh yeah, I also let out the girliest scream you can imagine right before I ran into them.  You know, as a warning that I was coming.  The second time was on the easiest Green hill imaginable.  While that is embarrassing, I would still way rather fall on an easy Green than when I'm flying a million miles an hour down a Blue, I think I am less likely to break something and I don't slide as far that way.  But don't worry, I'm sure I'll accomplish a Blue fall tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You realize I'll kick your butt if you get sick from being dehydrated! GO BUY SOME BOTTLED WATER - for pete's sake they sell it in gallon jugs!

Sounds like you're doing a great job at skiing, be careful falling!

Anonymous said...

Find a fat person to fall on!

MUM