Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flowers. Tiny Ones.



















Why does Blogger hate me? It posts pictures in the opposite order I would like them to be posted. Anyway, these are my tiny flowers.

























They are in a tiny red pot.

























But why are they only growing on one side of the pot? I planted seeds all over the pot!



















Why does that one flower only have a stem and no leaves?



















These are the flowers next to a roll of paper towels for size comparison.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hmm, had no idea you could read it in google reader so I'll stick w/ the blog. Cute tiny pot and plants - what kind of flowers will they be? I wonder if the stem lost it's leave to a something w/ 4 legs and a tail....?

Anonymous said...

And you said you couldn't grow them! MUM