Thursday, January 15, 2009

I had an embarrassing moment at Chipotle today.

It went a little something like this:
Me: "Hi, can I have a salad to go, please?"
Nice Lady: "Where is your husband today!?"
Me: (caught off guard) "Um, he's not with me today."
NL: "He is your husband, yes?"
Me: "Yup"
NL: "Well, we sure are happy to have you guys as customers!"

That's right. Chad and I are at Chipotle so often that they are worried when we they see us alone. Was this embarrassing enough to cut back on my Chipotle eating? Of course not.

2 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

I was at Chipotle on Thursday without my husband too! Although no one noticed or cared. I went on a recommendation to get the salad with the awesome dressing. You're not going to like this but I did look for you while I was there. Oh and the dressing was awesome. I thouroughly enjoyed it.

Mandy said...

LOLOL, you must have made quite the "impression." How funny that they put you on the spot like that.