Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been informed my blog is lame and needs to be updated more often.


There is only one more week of AWANA before Christmas Break. I'm excited, but scared that when January comes I won't be able to convince myself to go back. Maybe the break will be long enough to erase the memories from my mind. I am getting really sick of a certain girl. And certain other leaders who let certain girls sitting right next to them play with each others hair during the entire message!! And these are girls who should know better! I don't think I'm being very Christian about this, so I'll change the subject.


I got a little bit of Christmas shopping done yesterday. But I couldn't convince myself to finish all of it - My head thinks I have plenty of time, but I'll have a panic attack in a week because there is so much left to do.


Chad has reserved our Royal's season tickets for next year - We are needing to sell some of them, so do me a solid and spread the word. They are good seats - 8th row, somewhat behind home plate - more on the 1st base side than the 3rd base side. Also somewhat close to a restaurant/climate-controlled type area thing, which is where I will be spending the majority of my time there.

Chad and I might go to an Art Show tonight. High brow, I know. The lady I organize every week is an artist and will be doing painting demonstrations at the gallery that shows her work. She is a little bit crazy and I would like for Chad to meet her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Chad has never met Penny! I would like to be a fly on the wall for that! I'm sure he will be perfectly charming....

Thanks for the new update!

MUM

Mandy said...

Rats. I want to go to her art show!

Librarian_MJ said...

I am totally interested in Royals tickets. Home games? Let's talk price, lady.