Thursday, October 2, 2008

Awana, Week Blah & Boring

No one was very motivated last night, including me. One girl had to go talk to the Commander because she had such a bad attitude. My group has won the points award for 3 weeks in a row (for memorizing so many verses), but I'm sure last night broke our winning streak.

In the "Things to look forward to" catagory: Next week Chad will be portraying Elvis in a skit about "adoration." Right now the plan is for him to lip synch to an Elvis song, (Heartbreak Hotel?) while all the women scream/swoon/throw panties. If I have time I might make a "We heart Elvis" sign. Hopefully I can also get some pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures would be GREAT!!!! I think the sign would be priceless. I am very proud of you and your group doing so well.

:-)Brenda

Mandy said...

Throw panties at church? This sounds like an interesting evening - pictures are DEFINITELY needed!!!
And of course your group is memorizing the most - heaven knows that talent ought to have rubbed off on them by now.....

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!! I could have dug out a pair of my old underwear for you to throw! Would have been very funny!!!!

I agree w/Mandy about no surprise your group is the BEST! MUM