Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm Alive














Looking skeptical














Practice run.














See the little bar under the plane? That is what we stood on right before we jumped.














Taking off














There is a teensy black speck in the middle of this photo. It is me.














Coming in to land.














Feet up, Feet up!














Feetupfeetupfeetupfeetup!!!














Is my head still attached?














I couldn't hear very well until they told me to pop my ears.














Let's do it again!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

My husband says you look terrified at first! I think you look like you had a great time. And that picture of mom looks hauntingly like Gma.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You gutsy girl, you did it! I am very proud and impressed. Glad you had a good time.

:-)Brenda