Monday, September 15, 2008

No More Vacations

I have yet to take a vacation that is worth the mess I come home to.

Who is messing with the patient reminders? Seriously, who? There is no way they are just randomly changing themselves, someone is screwing with them. Someone is sabotaging me. Someone is trying to make my head explode!!

It is beautiful today - cool, almost cold! It couldn't have been like this when we were sweating to death on the side of the road, waiting for the Tour to ride by!?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Maybe it's your coworker who comes to work late due to "McDonald's cravings". (I still think it would have been excusable once if she'd brought you bfast too.) I'm sorry things are so frustrating today. Hope the reminders iron themselves out quickly...

Anonymous said...

I think you need to take a vacation all by yourself, to somewhere like a desert island only w/tv....for at least 2 weeks, then you might get "unwound" enough to make it worth while coming home to a mess.

Love, MUM