Thursday, July 31, 2008

Uh Oh

The back of my Suphedrine box says: Stop use and ask a doctor if you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless while taking this medication. I am dizzy and sleepless! I take 2 little red pills every 4 hours on the dot, but I don't know that the whole 2 minutes of relief I get every time I take them is worth the side effects. Then again, I am scared to stop taking them because they might be helping more than I think they are. I just got back from Walgreens where I got something to help me sleep tonight (and also some Mighty Putty), and I had to rest in the car before driving back home. Maybe I will skip my next dose and see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound nervous also, so that's 3 for 3. :)

Mandy said...

Good point! I'm glad you're off of them. Mom took them last night and didn't think they helped her much either.