Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Update

While it is the correct color of paint, I still cannot sleep. Being sick is boring. There is nothing to watch on tv. I don't feel like reading a book. I am tired of lying on the couch. I have read the entire internet. Twice. I have painted my nails. And repainted and repainted till they were perfect. The cats are asleep because they were up with me all night. Aw, who am I kidding? They're asleep because they are cats, it's what they do. I can't even count on Chad coming home in 3 hours to entertain me, because it is Game Night, so he'll be home late. It seems the only thing left to do is clean up the house, but honestly, just giving Todd his pain medicine this morning wore me out and made me dizzy, so I don't see the house cleaning going so well.

Ah, Camry has just arrived on my lap and managed to mess up my fingernails and get cat hair up my nose while he settles in. Now that Camry is happy, Todd will soon wake up, sense that Camry is getting more attention than he is, and come kick Camry off of my lap. It isn't that Todd wants to be on my lap, it is just that he wants it to be available at all times, just in case! Dolly Friday will watch the whole thing with indifference and wonder how on earth she came to live in this house with such lowly creatures. Man, these cats have a rough life.

I have only managed to kill 10 minutes writing this post. Maybe it is time to try sleeping again.

No comments: