Thursday, July 10, 2008

A is for age: 24.5
B is for burger of choice: Cheeseburger
C is for what kind of car you drive: a little red bug
D is for your dog's name: I don't like dogs in my house. Or my yard.
E is for essential item you use everyday: hair straightner
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Wipeout. Ohmygosh, the announcers are so funny!
G is for favorite game: Mario Kart.
H is for Home State: The big MO
I is for instruments you play: Piano, Trumpet
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: People who say "We" when they are talking about a dog. "We were so brave!" Really, both of you were? Did it take a lot of courage to trim that dog's nails? Or do you mean that the dog was brave? I'm just confused, because you said "We."
L is for last restaurant at which you ate? Chipotle.
M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy
N is for Number of Piercings: Two, but kinda three. Both ears, and then I used to have an earring at the top of one ear - I took the earring out over a year ago, but the hole is still there.
O is for overnight hospital stays: None for me, stayed with mum one time.
P is for people you were with today: Chad, work people.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: sleep of course!
R is for biggest regret: Probably something about college. Should have gone to one with a better selection of majors, or should have been more social.
S is for status: Married
T is for time you woke up today: 6:00 am.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I think I am a better faker than most people - I can fake good moods, having a good time, being comfortable in large crowds - I can fake being nice to clients when I would really love to just throw the stapler in their face and walk out.
V is for vegetable you love: Zucchini
W is for worst habit: Worrying, procrastinating
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, ankle at least once.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: frosted flakes for breakfast, hopfully something yummy for lunch if I ever get to leave!
Z is for zodiac: Scorpio.

No comments: