Monday, April 7, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I have never liked rain. People who say they love rain/storms/thunder are silly and they are lying, no one likes them. Except farmers, they probably aren't lying. Anyway, I have never liked the rain because it makes my hair curl, and I like it even less now. Dogs smell bad. Dogs smell waywayway worse when they are wet. On rainy days, my entire animal hospital reeks of wet dog. Even the dogs who wear raincoats stink. Yes, I have dogs come in wearing their raincoats.

3 comments:

Josh said...

In Albuquerque it hasn't rained since November (although it did snow twice). Believe me, when people are talking about water shortages and droughts you start to like rain...

Mandy said...

And yet here it is Wednesday and it's still raining....ugh!

Anonymous said...

Even more rain for Thursday!!!!
:-)Brenda