Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Katie/24/married/Gardner


Eternal pessimist (thanks dad) who is trying to have a better attitude (thanks mum).


What did you want to be when you were little?


I don't remember - Probably a teacher, that was before I realized I hated children.


What surprises you about your adult life?


That I'm 24 and still don't feel like an adult. When does that start?


What's the one thing you'll never understand?


Football. And I don't want to understand it either, so don't try to explain it. And puppy mills.


What is the craziest thing you ever did for love?


Get married. How crazy was that!?


What scares you?


Change. Being poor. Change. (It is so scary it deserves to be mentioned twice).


What's your favorite possession?


Tiffany necklace from mum. Diamond earrings from Chad. Oil painting of a picture taken on our honeymoon.


What celebrity crushes did you have as a teenager?


Devon Sawa! Andrew Keegan!


Something I've been struggling with lately is...


Using my CPAP machine.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Andrew Keegan - OH MAN do I remember you in that phase!! (Oh, and I think adult hits at about 27 - when you realize 30 is about to bite you in the tail....) Just fyi since you were wondering...