Friday, April 18, 2008

Last night we saw Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. It was interesting. I wish I had seen it when I wasn't so tired, I'm sure I would have learned more. Although, Ben Stein's voice is so very, very soothing, it's hard to stay awake when he is talking, no matter what the situation.

My car is in the shop for the 3rd time this week. Hopefully it will be done by lunchtime so I can go grab a bite to eat, otherwise I guess I'll have a protein bar, for the 3rd time this week. See the connection?

I'm glad it is Friday, even though I have to work tomorrow. I don't think we have any plans for the weekend, besides the usual, eating Chiptole, sleeping on the couch, catching up on tv, Church. I just mowed the yard on Wednesday, (and can still feel the pain in my hands and arms!) so thankfully that won't be hanging over my head all weekend. Although with all this rain, it might need mowing again by Sunday!

Update: Thanks friend, for bringing me a sandwich! My belly appreciates it!

No comments: