Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today I...

-Completely forgot about an appointment I had at my chiropractor and I feel horrible about it! I just finished making a pan of brownies to take them tomorrow to help apologize - I hate it when people just don't show up for appointments at the animal hospital, it is so incredibly rude and I can't believe I did this!

-Washed my car.

-Went for a recheck at with my neurologist. He gave me a script for a nasal spray, yuck! My appointment was at 1:20 and I was out of there by 1:45, amazing! I got a lecture while I was there for not keeping my "headache log." I don't like to do that, because then I have to be aware of how my head feels all the time and that just makes it worse! But I guess I will try to keep one now, at least for a while - Everyone help remind me!

-Bought a new tire for my car because the old one had a crack in it. I don't remember hitting a curb or anything like that, and I can't imagine that someone would cut it, so who knows what happened, but all is well now.

-Went shopping and bought too much stuff! My favorite purchase is pair of Gap jeans - they were on the cheap side (at least for Gap) and since I wear jeans to work everyday and only had 2 pairs, I figured I could use another one - plus, I got 20% off. I don't know what it is about that brand, they are just so comfortable that I don't mind paying twice as much as I would for a pair somewhere else. I also got a few new shirts, all on sale of course. While wandering around Walmart, waiting for them to finish with my car, I saw they had 2 Wii remotes, so I practically tackled the poor guy working in the electronics section and got him to sell me both of them - now we don't have to share when we have 4 players!

-Ate cheesesteak for dinner, so good!

-Had a headache all day, what's up with that? Meds haven't helped, hope it is better in the morning. Guess I should go write it in my headache log, huh?

-Enjoyed the beautiful weather! At one point, my car said 83 degrees, but I think it usually runs a few degrees high.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So how did they like the brownies? I'm so impressed w/ all your purchases!! I wish I had gotten to go too! I got my gloves, the BBW downstairs said "oh we don't have those any more, try in May!" I"VE BEEN WAITING SINCE NOVEMBER!!! But the other BBW upstairs had several pairs. So there downstairs BBW!!!