Monday, March 10, 2008

ABC

A - Available or Single? "M" is for married.

B - Best Friend? Mandy and Mum

C - Cake or Pie? Blackberry Pie and Strawberry Pie. Unless cheesecake counts as cake, then I choose cake.

D - Drink of Choice? Dr. Pepper please.

E - Essential Item(s)? My Gap jeans, my little red car, my clogs.

F - Favorite Color? Tiffany Blue.

G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears, I like to bite their little heads off.

H - Hometown? Plattsburg, MO

I - Indulgence? Beauty products - why aren't they working yet?

J - January or February? February, closer to spring!

K - Kids? No thank you - see previous posts.

L - Life is incomplete without...family, friends and cats.

M - Marriage Date: 5/27/06

N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister/best friend, 1 brother-in-law/handyman, they are all I really need!

O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges.

P - Phobias/Fears: Spiders, losing a loved one, small, enclosed places, changechangechange!

Q - Favorite Quote:
"As long as you know that most men are children, you know everything."
-Coco Chanel

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't. "
-Douglas Adams

"I love children: especially when they cry, for then someone takes them away."
-Nancy Mitford

R - Reasons to Smile? cats sleeping by your head instead of on your head, closing time, www.tiffany.com

S - Season? Springspringspring, hurry up and get here spring!

T - Tag Three: Only one of my readers has a blog, so Kim Kim Kim. This is a sign that A. I need more readers or 2. My readers should start a blog!

U - Unknown Fact About Me: In high school I got my ears pierced again, like a hole in each ear above the first one, but I had to take them out because they weren't perfectly even. Everyone said they were, but I could tell they weren't.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Oppressor, I love me some beef.

W - Worst habits? Not doing the dishes in a timely manner, not throwing out leftovers in a timely manner, not going to bed in a timely manner, letting little things drive me absolutly insane (yes, man who sits next to me in Sunday School and slurps his coffee incredibly loud, I am talking about you), always looking for change instead of being happy with what I have/where I am.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? X-rays - I can get one of those at work if I need one.

Y - Your Favorite Foods: Chipotle, Wheat Chex, dinner rolls.

Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

No comments: