Monday, February 25, 2008

Sometimes I don't have anything nice to say.

It would seem that some days I'm not going to have much to talk about. You know, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." So tonight I will just answer some questions.

Are you taller than your mother?
I think we are just about the same, I might be a smidgen taller.

What color is your car?
She is red and round! Like a tomato.

If you instantly become qualified for any profession, what would you do?
The highest paying profession, of course!

What is your ring-tone?
Just a plain one that came with the phone.

Is there an animal that creeps you out?
Spiders. Wolves. Badgers. Birds.

The last person you rode an elevator with?
Probably Mum.

Did you go ice skating as a kid?
Not when I was a kid, but I went a few times as a teenager.

Last person you had an argument with.
Why Chad of course!

Ever have stitches?
Nope.

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Dr. Pepper

How long ago did you kiss someone?
I allowed Chad a little pecklet about an hour ago.

Ever seen the northern lights?
No, and I've even been to Alaska!

Would you be a surrogate mother, carry a baby for someone else?
Only for my sister.

Ever been in a fight?
I punched Derek in the face once on the playground.

Wearing nail polish?
Yes, I always try to have at least a clear coat, it helps me to not chew my nails.

Innie or outie?
Innie.

Ever used a Ouija board?
No.

Sweet or sour?
Sweet!

Sun or Moon?
Moon - the sun hurts my eyes.

What shoes did you wear today?
My fantabulas Rocket Dog boots. I only wear them to work on Mondays, the day they are least likely to get peed on.

Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?
Blue, just because they are the best for either sex.

Most important quality in a relationship.
Trust? Commitment? Communication? Stuff like that?

Nap today?
I wish! I can nap anytime, anywhere.

Time of day that you were born?
3ish in the afternoon?

Do you know your blood type?
The most common one.

Name something annoying about public transit?
Buses have smelly exhaust fumes, I hate driving behind them!

Did you grow up in a city or in the country?
Country girl through and through.

Consider going on a reality show for a large amount of money?
Yes

Flown in your dreams?
Not that I remember. I don't remember very many dreams.

Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmm, I'll have to think about this one. I had salmon the other night and I had a bite of sushi once, both of which are pretty weird for me! Chocolate zucchini cake is pretty weird to some people, but I love it!

Hugs or kisses?
Hugs. Hug it out.

What was the best night out of your life?
Any night at The Melting Pot is pretty good! All my memorable moments happen in the afternoon, I don't have any good night events. The first night of our honeymoon was spent in Vancouver, that was pretty awesome, it is a beautiful city!

Whats your favourite item of clothing?
My essential fit Gap jeans.

What form of dancing are you best (or worse) at?
You all know perfectly well that I cannot dance.

Would you at any time of your life have done playboy for a million?
No one would pay a million.

Gold or silver?
Platinum.

If you joined the circus, what would you be?
Trapeze artist?

Do you have a criminal record?
Do speeding tickets count? If so, yes.

What item of make-up can you not live with out?
Chapstick! After that, my eyelash curler. After that, mascara. After that, lip gloss. After that, eyeshadow.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Speaking of animals you don't like....did you ck your email yet? :-) heehee