Monday, February 7, 2011

Something I Bought Recently

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of black boots for several months.  After buying and returning many pairs from Zappos.com, I decided to give up.  If my perfect boots are not within the thousands of boots at Zappos, then they don't exist.

Problem is, I asked for Zappos gift cards for Christmas in order to purchase my boots, so I needed to buy something else.

Ladies and Gentleman, I would like you to meet my new wallet:


I loved my old wallet.  It was red.  It was made of tiny seatbelts.  But it didn't keep me very organized.  There weren't enough pockets to hold all the different cards and it was too easy to just throw stuff in there.



As you can see, this one has many pockets and there is really no option but to stay organized.  If I just stick stuff in there then it will probably fall out.  So far it is working great.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute! Only prob is it's black - I'd lose it in my purse.

Tim James said...

My condolences on the Lack of Black Boots. I also know what it's like to not have perfect black boots. :(
However, since I didn't realize it until after reading your post, there may be some differences in the exact nature of my experience versus yours.