Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pet Peeves

Not only did I skip a day, but I also mixed up the order of the prompts.

I honestly have so many pet peeves that I couldn't even begin to name them all.  I am easily annoyed.

Some of the major ones are:

- Mouth noises.  Like smacking, gum popping, etc.  Basically any noise that is made with your mouth, I don't wanna hear it.

- People who are late for their appointments and don't apologize.  People who say "I will be there in 10 minutes" and actually get there in 20 minutes.  People who are late for their appointments every single time.  If I have to lie and tell you that your appointment is 15 minutes before the actual time because I know you will be late, that is a problem.

- People who come to claim their dog from the animal shelter, but won't put them on a leash when they leave the building.  They always claim that the dog "will stay right by them."  Really?  Then how did they get picked up by animal control in the first place?

No comments: