Sunday, February 20, 2011

A List

1.  There are so many boys in my house right now.  Chad is hosting an all day board game playing event.  Honestly, I don't even mind it.  I am used to having lots of boys around from when I went to see Chad in Rolla during college, so it kind of reminds me of the good old days.  I'm not even required to cook dinner, although I did have to order the pizza for them.

2.  I am going to be an aunt!  Chad's sister is pregnant.  With child.  Preggo.  Knocked up.  She is due Labor Day Weekend (ha) and I am just so very grateful that someone else has taken the burden of "First Grandchild" off of my shoulders.  Go Amy!

3.  Went over to Zona Rosa to shop with Mandy today and bought a pair of nude pumps.  I would post a picture, but really, can't you just imagine them?  They are 2.5 inch, patent leather, nude colored pumps.  Pretty much the most boring shoe on the planet.  But I needed them.

4.  Mandy is taking my first-born cat away from me on Wednesday.  He is hiding from me because I am annoying him with all of the hugging and crying and begging him not to leave.  It will be fine in the long run - Mandy will have a cat, (she loves cats), Camry will be the only cat in the house, (Camry doesn't love cats), and Chad's allergies might be a little better.

8 comments:

John and Kim said...

The cat math doesn't add up for me. How does removing 1 cat leave you with 1 cat, when the last time I was at your house there were 3. Did I miss something?

KT said...

I meant Camry will be the only cat at Mandy's house.

Tim James said...

Red or Yellow,
Black or White,
'nude' as color,
just ain't right!

I'll miss you, Camry, Blessings and well-wishes for your new Adventures.

Mandy said...

Camry is doing well. He says Hello from NY. Tomorrow he'll say Hello from PA. :-)

John and Kim said...

Ah Ha! Got it! And a fond farewell Camry.

Anonymous said...

Wishing I was there to play games too... oh well.

-Dan R.

Josh said...

Update!!

Josh said...

I guess you are done blogging?