Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ecuador Bound

Whew. Made it through security with minimal passport issues. Hair is straight in picture, but curly now, security man did not like that.

Got patted down cause I am wearing a dress. About to buy a 75 dollar apple juice. Chad is sad cause he had his heart set on a bagel, but now we are through security and there are no bagels on this side.

Chad just found a square of toilet paper on the floor. And by "square of toilet paper," I mean a dime. You have to buy toilet paper for 10 cents in Ecuador. So I packed a lot of dimes. Thanks to Mandy and Mum for their contributions to my toilet paper fund.

We will board the plane in about 20 minutes and are scheduled to leave at 8am. Then we will meet the rest of our group in Dallas. I am glad we have a layover in Texas - it seems strange that as many places as I have been, Texas isn't one of them. So even though I will be in the airport the whole time, I still think this counts.

Ok, will update again from Dallas if something interesting happens.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: