Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ahhh

Home, Sweet....wait, where am I? Dallas? That is so weird, because I was supposed to be sleeping in my own bed tonight. Drinking tap water. Using more than one napkin at a meal. Eating at Chipotle. Speaking english. Doing laundry. All these things were supposed to be done tonight.

Instead, our flight out of Miami was delayed almost 4 hours which means we did not get on a flight to KC, which means I am sitting in a Denny's at 9:30pm and blogging about it.

The airline is putting us up in the nicest hotel of the entire trip and I can't even enjoy it because they would not give us our luggage. So all I have is a camera. I can take a picture of the nice room, but I can't change my clothes, or wash my fash, or put on pj's.

Oh, did I mention that Chad has been throwing up all day? Yeah, turns out that South America was a little too much for his delicate stomach.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so glad you made it home finally and would have appreciated a picture of your "unwashed fash". :-)

John and Kim said...

I saw Chad in the parking lot this morning as I was switching cars with John so I knew you were home safe and sound. Or at least Chad was home safe and sound - I suppose he could have left you stranded in Dallas with your camera.