Monday, June 21, 2010

Uh oh, there was no blog prompt for today.  This means you get whatever randomness comes out of my mind.

Just go ahead and stop reading now.

I held a meeting at work today for my kennel staff.  Every other area of the hospital manages their schedules without me holding their hands, why can't the kennel people do the same?  It drives me crazy when they constantly come to me, complaining about so-and-so not signing up and so-and-so never works, blahblahblah!  It makes me want to scream.  So I told them that the schedule will be filled out a month in advance and if it isn't then I will fill it out a month in advance and they will be working when I schedule them.

Chad is watching the World Cup.  The buzzing sound is driving me crazy.  I might go mow the yard.  Then again, talk about a buzzing sound...mowing the yard is like an insanely loud buzzing sound!

My status is the Ecuador wedding has possible changed from "Godparent" to "Bridesmaid."  Or "Bridesmade" as Josh says.  Not sure if that is just the manly way of saying it, or the Ecuadorian way of saying it.  Either way, I am glad because I won't have to pick out my own dress.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

A bridesmade. Does that mean you have to "make the bride"?? Hmmm.... nope. I'm out of ideas on that front.