Saturday, June 5, 2010

Live from the Royal's Game

Chad and I are at the game. Row H, seats 2 and 3. Chad says to tell you there is a Pitcher's Duel. Jesus, aka Johnny Damon, is batting. Chad say he throws like a girl. Inning: top of the 4th. Dinner before the game at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. There were too many sesame seeds on my hamburger bun. So far, everything I have typed has been on one line, do you think it will be that way when I post it?

Weather is not too bad. We are in the shade.

I am worried about the babies, home alone in the bathtub. What if they starve to death before I get home? They probably won't, because they ate at 4:30, and they have been going for 5 hours between feedings, but I am still worried, I have never left them home alone before.

I have gotten a pretty good response to my blogging return - I wasn't sure that anyone was still reading. I have hopes that if I keep the daily blogs short and sweet, I can pull off doing it everyday for the month. We'll see.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You would have had more comments from me if you had told me you were doing it!