Monday, June 28, 2010

Game

Chad and I are at the Royal's Game tonight. This morning I thought I had to go to the game, so I mentally prepared myself. Then I found out that Chad was taking someone else and I didn't have to go, so I mentally prepared myself for staying home. Then I found out that "someone else" (I'm looking at you, Tim) wasn't going, so I had to go. But by then it was too late to mentally prepare for anything else, so here I sit, unprepared.

Saturday we went to a friend from high school's wedding. In this situation, friend=ex-boyfriend. He grew up Baptist like most of our class did, but he married a Catholic girl. So for the entire ceremony, the left side of the church did the sign of the cross and murmured at all the correct times, while the right side of the church stood there looking at each other going "Huh? What are we doing?"

I'll be honest, it is not a cool night. I would guess it is around 300 degrees. I put some sunscreen on before leaving home, but I am still hot. It is almost like sunscreen's job is not to keep you cool.

It is only the bottom of the 2nd inning. I can see this post getting pretty long and rambly, so I better wrap it up.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Tim James said...

Ah, to be a "someone else"...

A fickle "someone else" who's only concern is to provide meaningful blogterial to a friend, and avoid overly warm Baseball games.

Today's the last day of June.

Well done. Well done, indeed!