Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Bad Day

Today, I am home sick.  I have thrown up.  More than once.  I hate throwing up.

I am grateful that it is not a bad headache that is making me sick, but I would still rather not be throwing up.

I don't know what it is that is making me sick.  Maybe something I ate?  I don't think so.  I am already better than I was this morning, but my stomach is sore.


Today's writing prompt is: If you could go back in time and meet your 16-year-old self, what three things would you tell yourself? 


1.  Stop thinking that you are fat, you only weigh 95 pounds!


2.  You have no idea what stress is.  Just wait.


3.  You know Chad?  That annoying guy in Bio class?  Haha, just wait.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great advice, do you think you would have listened? You might have, you were a lot smarter than most kids your age!

MUM

Mandy said...

I doubt it. You would have lectured yourself on the latest in fashion and said EWWWW to Chad. :-)