Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wowza

Two posts in one day? I must be home alone on a major holiday.

I have done six loads of laundry and I'm not done yet. That is a little embarrassing to admit because now you know I just let laundry pile up and do it all at once. But one load was sheets and I have a small washer, so don't judge too harshly.

I have also vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, painted my nails, and set out the Christmas Tree. And checked Facebook 500 times.

I love to be at home when there are other places I could be, but today, when everything is closed, home just seems very boring.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Lol - well I'm glad you got laundry caught up at least. Dad and I missed you. We are going to an open house in Lenexa on Sunday.

Kaylan said...

Oh my goodness, that is exactly how I feel most of the time. When everything is shut down and boring, I'm restless and want to go out. But quite the opposite when the world is a-go! LOL
And laundry, I can relate. It is a never-ending pile that never goes away. Quite a depressing chore but I like your idea. Just let it pile up and do it all at once. Hmm, great idea though someone with missing socks will complain, I'm sure. :)