Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tour of Missouri 2009

This is the face of a true bicycling fan. He claimed his spot at the finish line and stood there for over two hours.

This is the face of someone who doesn't totally understand bicycling. 3 minutes after claiming her spot she got bored and went to find something else to do. Anything else.

This is the face of last year's Tour of Missouri winner. He broke his hand earlier in this year's race, so he wasn't able to finish. Luckily he came to see the final leg of the race and I was able to take some slightly stalkerish photos of him with my super-duper zoom lens. Go Team Garmin.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should sell that last one to the paper! You take GREAT stalker pics! MUM

Mandy said...

I believe I would have been bored w/ you. Of course I got bored (or was that frozen) at Times Square in NYC for New Years so maybe I'm just easily bored.....