Thursday, April 23, 2009

In the past 24 hours...

-My boss fell 18 feet off a ladder, landed on a fence and broke 5 ribs.
-I called approximately 32.4 billion Relief Vets, trying to find someone to work next week, eventually getting most of the week covered.
-I talked to 14 thousand clients who had all found out about the accident, but didn't feel they knew enough so they called to talk to me.
-I listened to approximately 29 hundred stories about "the time I! broke my! ribs! It was horrible!"
-I rewired the entire electrical system in the hospital.
-Actually, the entire town was without power (right in the middle of a bladder stone surgery) for a while and I had to fuss with the computers to get them up and running again when the power came back on.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Sounds like you deserve a raise!

Anonymous said...

You said it, Josh! A BIG one!!!

MUM

Mandy said...

Don't you want to smack the people who feel it is their RIGHT to know EVERYTHING right NOW!! No matter what else you have going on!?