Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Letters

Dear Clients,
I know you like me. I even like some of you. But believe it or not, I am not the only person here capable of helping you, (even though it seems that way sometimes). It is not necessary to ask for me when you need to make an appointment. Anyone who answer the phone will be able to help you.
Respectfully,
The Office Manager, not the Receptionist

Dear Elderly Client,
I find your recent purchase of two yorkie puppies irresponsible and inconsiderate. Irresponsible because you bought them at a garage sale on a whim for $1000. Inconsiderate because someone is going to have to take care of these dogs when you die/move to a nursing home in 2 years. So when you look at me with hope in your eyes and ask if I think you got a good deal, all I can do is change the subject because no, I do not think you got a good deal. I don't think you have any idea what you have gotten yourself into.
Sincerely,
The young girl who knows what she is talking about

Dear Rain,
What is with all the rain? I am not wearing rain appropriate shoes today. You are making this day cold and dreary and depressing. I think you are even making my head hurt.
Damply,
Curly-Haired Katie

Dear Purgatory Mountain,
I will see you soon.
In Anticipation,
The Ski Bunny

4 comments:

Mandy said...

You are going skiing????

KT said...

yes, maybe January or February? With Chad, Josh, Dan & Andrea - the group that went a couple of years ago.

Anonymous said...

Can I cook or are you flying out?

MUM

Anonymous said...

This is probably the most amazing blogs Ive go through in a quite prolonged time. The amount of info in here is amazing, like you practically wrote the book around the subject matter. Your weblog is great for any individual who desires to comprehend this subject much more. Great things; please maintain it up!