Thursday, October 16, 2008

Awana, Week 8

Ohmygoodness, It is only Week 8! We are only 1/4 of the way through the year! My 2 most dramatic girls were absent last night, and to be honest, it was kind of nice. Another girl has become a leech. And another girl made me a Thank You card and told me she really appreciated me being her leader. I guess they aren't all bad.

My parents are in New York visiting my sister and I'm very upset that they are all having a good time without me. Although they can't be having that much fun since I'm not there. I'm the life of the party you know.

Today is Boss's Day - I bought mine a bunch of chocolate and made everyone sign a card for him. Although we could get away with doing nothing because every year he is like, "It's what day? Boss's Day? I didn't even know!"

2 comments:

Mandy said...

We're having a good time but my feets are tired! Approx 4 miles today!

Anonymous said...

We would have had MUCH more fun w/you there too! Let me know when you're ready to go!

MUM