Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Days off are never actually "Days off." I have been to the chiropractor, am now sitting at home listening to the satellite installation man whine about how we have vinyl siding, how something is wired somehow and he might have to drill a hole in a water pipe to get everything set up, hopefully Chad is home soon cause I clearly have no idea what this guy is talking about. Then I go to the dog-sitting job, then to the organizing job, then run a few errands, then to Awana's, hopefully with dinner in there somewhere. Dolly thinks she should be helping the Dish TV man and he said "There are two things that should never be in the house - animals and video games." And I said, "Dude, you are in the wrong house!"

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't like him, how dare he not accept Dolly's help!! She is clearly the most experienced one there at being helpful!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Did it get hooked up?

MUM