Tuesday, August 26, 2008

When I got to work this morning I kept hearing a squeaking noise - like tennis shoes on the floor. And I was hearing it a lot and getting really annoyed - who was wearing tennis shoes and squeaking them on the floor?! And then I realized it was the smoke detector beeping. I notified the boss of the situation the second he walked through the door, an hour later he sent me home to get my Little Giant because he doesn't have a ladder here tall enough to reach. I sighed pathetically and whined about how hard it was to get the ladder in my car. Then he offered the use of his truck. His big, fat, Ford double cab super duty 4x4. Probably the biggest truck you can buy. I don't really know that for sure, but it is definetly the biggest one in Gardner. So I drove it home to get the ladder and it was awesome, I believe it will be the next vehicle I purchase. I was knocking over mailboxes and running over motorcyles and small children and I never even felt a bump! (Just kidding about the motorcycles, they got out of the way.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally see you cruising in one of these trucks!!!! You would RULE the road! You left out the color....is it bright RED?

MUM

KT said...

No, it is white with the name of the name of the animal hospital plastered all over it.

Anonymous said...

Nice.
This made me laugh. I think this truck would be the only logical next step after your bug.

Josh said...

I think you should accelerate the transition by running over your bug with your new white giant truck.

Mandy said...

If you do run over your bug you should let Daddy help - as much as he's hated that thing I'm sure he'd relish the opportunity!

KT said...

I can't believe you said that Mandy, Daddy LOVES my car!!