Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An Update

-Chad sent me flowers at work today. I let him have some friends over and made them dinner last night, I guess he is just saying Thank You. They are daisies, and they came in a beautiful glass vase that has daisies painted all around it, very pretty!

-I caught my pinkie toe on the cart at Walmart last night and it hurt so bad I thought my foot was going to fall off. It still hurt so bad this morning that I couldn't even put my tennis shoes on, I had to wear my clogs. It is getting better now though.

-I went to the "Bodies Revealed" exhibit at Union Station on Saturday with Chad and Darla. Darla loved it, she was a biology major in college, so she is really into sciency stuff. I thought it was cool, but not worth $25.

-We are going on vacation in September. And by "vacation" I mean that Chad and John are going to go on a killer-long bike ride for 2 (?) days, then Kim and I will meet them for the "vacation" part of the trip, during which they will be too exhausted to do anything fun, and as soon as they are rested, Kim and I will be sent home so they can do more bike riding. So really, Kim and I are going on vacation together. Ready Kim?

-Just so you know, if you call 2 seconds before your appointment and say you need to "reschedule/cancel," it isn't really rescheduling/canceling. It's just letting me know that you aren't going to show up.

-Tomorrow is the first Awana night and I'm nervous.

-That is all.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay for flowers!!! Especially daisies. You will be fine at Awanas and I'll remind you of that as many times tomorrow as need be. :-)

Anonymous said...

You will do wonderful at Awanas. NO worries at all. I agree with Mandy on the YAY for flowers! Such a wonderful way of making us girls smile!!!
:)Brenda