Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Sick

I have a cold and I am miserable. It is 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. Partly because I can't breathe and partly because the guy at Home Depot might have mixed up the wrong color of paint, because when I said "I want this one," he might have thought I meant that one and my mother spent almost $50 on this paint and it will be all my fault because I am the one who told the guy what we wanted! And she won't appreciate a call this early just to double check the color of the paint, so now I have to sit here and worry about it until a decent hour! And I don't know what we'll do if it is wrong. I guess I will buy it from her and use it myself, which certainly wouldn't be the end of the world to me since I like to paint, but I don't know that Chad would go for it.

I have already called in sick for today, I checked with my part time receptionist yesterday and she said she could work all day for me, which is amazing and greatly appreciated. Because, while I don't feel good, I don't know that I feel bad enough to just sit here at home when I know they are swamped at work and I would probably make myself go in and help. So since I don't have to worry about getting enough sleep tonight, all that is left to do is wait till at least 7 and call mum to double check the paint color!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I am sorry you are sick. I am sure it was the right color of paint, if not then a room in your home will be a fabulous new color. That stinks that you were up and couldn't breath. I hope you get well quickly so you and Mandy can go to eat mexican food together.

:-)Brenda